FRENCH MANICURE GUIDING STRIPS
- Remove the guiding strip from the backing paper and apply it to the nail without nail polish.
- Apply the guiding strip at the desired level, leaving the natural white edge of the nail free.
- Apply the mi-ny WHITE FRENCH manicure nail polish to the upper tip of the guiding strip. Let it dry and gently remove the guiding strip.
- Apply the mi-ny FRENCH manicure nail polish in the colour desired to the surface of the remaining nail. Let it dry completely.
- Apply the mi-ny EXTREME LASTING TOP COAT nail polish all over the nail to intensify the shine and its resistance, making the French Manicure drying faster.
- Remove any imperfection with mi-ny NAIL POLISH CORRECTOR PEN.