Acrygel MI-NY is a true revolution for the reconstruction of nails!
It is a method that is new and innovative, a hybrid that combines the benefits of gel with those ofacrylic, the nails, the most durable, flexible and long-lasting.
- color: milky white
- consistency, high viscosity
- easily moldable
- does not drip and does not stick to the cuticles
- simple to delete on the skin
- perfect application
- stronger gel UV
- more flexible than acrylic
- applicable on all types of nail
- natural effect
- allows you to work 5 nails at the same time
- polymerize in UV lamp 240 seconds (4 min) and in the LED lamp 90 seconds
- 60 g
Available in 5 different colours.
- Prepare the natural nail opacizzandola with the buffer and white.
- Apply on the nail bed, a layer of Nail Prep and allow to dry in air for 60" (optional)
- Apply the Primer and let it dry in the air for 60".
- Choose the form with the correct size for each nail.
- Take a quantity of Acrygel with the help of the spatula and insert it in the mould.
- Roll it out with the special brush soaked in a Solution Acrygel Modelling coming to the desired length.
- Flip the Dual Form, and place it on the nail, pressing from top to bottom, until all the bubbles disappear.
- Remove the excess product on the edges of the form with the help of a brush soaked in a Solution Shaping and spread it out even in the part under the nail.
- Polymerize in UV lamp 240 seconds (4 min) and LED lamp in 90 seconds.
- Remove the Dual Form by applying a slight pressure on the edges of the tip towards the inside and lift it gently.
- Adjust the length of the nail and choose the shape you want with the file.
- Remove the residues with a special brush and then degrease with Nail Cleaner (only if you file because it has no dispersion)
- Apply a layer of Finish and let it catalyze in the lamp, then degrease.
NOTE: If you want to apply the color, do it after the degreasing of the Acrygel and close with the finish (except if you apply a gel Polish Peel Off). For the removal and refil is to be treated as if it were gel.
NOTE: If you want to apply the color, do it after the degreasing of the Acrygel.
*Always close with the Finish.